D&C 18: 10-14
"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;
For, behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him.
And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance.
And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth!
Wherefore, you are called to cry repentance unto this people."

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Almost Home

It has been SUCH a long time since I updated Cam's blog... sheesh! But for those of you who are still interested (there might not be many of you).. Here's a new post for you! Cam is doing GREAT! I probably shouldn't be the one updating this, since I don't know all of the details. But I know that he is serving as AP, learning Croatian, and loving every minute of his mission. Here's for some more exciting news. We received Cam's release date in the mail this past week.. or maybe it was 2 weeks ago.. Either way, he's coming home on the 8th of November! Woo!! I'll be sure to include his emails for the next couple of months, so for those of you who have lost all hope in me ever posting again... There is hope haha. Maybe not a lot, but some. I'll keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment