D&C 18: 10-14
"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;
For, behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him.
And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance.
And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth!
Wherefore, you are called to cry repentance unto this people."

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 4, 2010 - letter from last week

Hey fam! gooooo oooooood morning.

i love that they make clothes for skinny people here! everzthing in america is
made to fit bigger people but here its all about being skinny. anyway...
we got some sweet potential investigators... these two guys that we are
teaching the first lesson to on tuesday.... I thought they wouldnt be
interested but since I have the best companion ever he decided to contact them.

one of my favorite things to do is be on the ball! i love it. my comp suggested
i work on knowing the time and schedule a little better and i have and its been
awesome. I am so grateful for him. We just finished weekly planning which
took.... hahah almost a week.. lol. we will probably ahve to shorten that up a
bit lol but its one of my favorite things to do. I love setting goals and
planning how to acheive them throughout the week.

now our biggest challenge is getting people who are interested in meeting us
again, to still be interested a couple days later. I have a couple Ideas, but I
wanted to see what my awesome family thought... any ideas? maybe derrik or
brandon would know. theyre recent returned missionaries.

ohh.. one more thing. we talked to a couple athiests, its way sad how heavenly
father must feel to know his children dont believe he exists. thats even more
reason for us to never doubt! its like doubting we exist... dont think about
that too hard. but seriously. its so obviously true. If we exist, then He does.
If we love, then He loves us. and if He loves us. He is watching and
communicating to us Always. we just need to listen. I know it. I know because Im
listening. its a good good feeling to listen. Im grateful that He has taught me
how. in the name of Jesus Christ. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment